The Ashley-Edison Endorsement Logos are symbols of the Ashley-Edison (UK) brand.
By following these guidelines, Approved Resellers and Authorised Partners can use the Ashley-Edison endorsement logos always with the appropriate endorsement wording to add authority to their marketing communications and benefit from the power of the Ashley-Edison brand, which is one of our most valuable commercial assets.
Partners should use the ‘Authorised Partner for’ endorsement logo when communicating with End Customers and Resellers.
Resellers should use the ‘Approved Reseller for’ endorsement when communicating with End Customers.
Use of Endorsement Logos – Design Guidelines
The key objective of joint marketing is to make it clear to the customer who the communication is from and to explain why two or more logos co-exist on a page.
This is why the Ashley-Edison endorsement that you are authorised to use always appears with the endorsement wording, and why it must be used subordinately to your own brand.
The three key principles are:
- Your own look and feel. Any marketing communications that use the Ashley-Edison endorsement should be in your own style.
- Ashley-Edison is subordinate. The Ashley-Edison endorsement should be half the size of your logo and ideally positioned widely separated from your own logo, You should also avoid overly heavy use of the Ashley-Edison name in headlines and text.
- Only Ashley-Edison (UK) products and services. The Ashley-Edison endorsement should be used only when you are promoting products and services in the Ashley-Edison (UK) portfolio.
When you may use the Ashley-Edison Endorsement Logo
You may use the Ashley-Edison endorsement logo only when you are promoting products and services that are part of the Ashley-Edison portfolio.
The Ashley-Edison Endorsement Logo may be used on:
- Marketing material including direct mail, publications, literature, press releases, press advertisements, point of sale material, online communications and websites (excluding email signature and sign-off), exhibition panelling and stand signage
- Training material
- Promotional items
- Shop window signage
- Business Cards
- Company headed paper (but only relating to Ashley-Edison (UK) products and services)
- Events or exhibition materials
When you should not use the Ashley-Edison Endoresemement Logo
The Ashley-Edison Endorsement Logo should not be used on:
- Invoices or other printed materials associated with billing activities
- Email signature and sign-off
- Company headed paper for communications not related to Ashley-Edison (UK) products and services
- Corporate clothing
You must also not use the Logo when:
- Selling other vendors or ‘white label’ products
- Selling products or solutions that do not include any Ashley-Edison product elements
- Selling via a subsidiary, or related company, which is not wholly owned by the Reseller / Partner except upon explicit written consent from Ashley-Edison (UK)
Use of the Ashley-Edison Name – Guidelines
You should not claim to be:
- An associate of Ashley-Edison (UK)
- A colleague of Ashley-Edison (UK)
- In collaboration with Ashley-Edison (UK)
- An affiliate of Ashley-Edison (UK)
- Working in an alliance, syndicate or joint venture with Ashley-Edison (UK)
- Working on behalf of Ashley-Edison (UK)
- Doing work for Ashley-Edison (UK)
- Working with Ashley-Edison (UK)
- Working for Ashley-Edison (UK)
- A part of Ashley-Edison (UK)
- Instructed by Ashley-Edison (UK)
- Account managing for Ashley-Edison (UK)
- A customer service (or any other) division of Ashley-Edison (UK)
- The only (Authorised Partner or Reseller, even if true for your locality)
- The largest/biggest/most successful Authorised Partner or Reseller
- Email signature and sign-off
If you are unsure whether you can use the Ashley-Edison name or endorsement Logo, you should consult with us before you commence design.